Grab your cowboy hat and get ready for a roundup of fun during the 16th annual event Saddle Up in Pigeon Forge. From a Western Swing Fiddle or Dance Class to a Buckaroo Roundup or an authentic Chuck Wagon Breakfast, the whole family will enjoy all the singing and storytelling cowboys (and cowgirls) that come to the Smoky Mountains this time each year to share their love the great American West and pioneer spirit!
Tickets are on sale now! For a complete list of all the exciting events and to purchase tickets, visit Saddle Up 2016 Tickets.
Here’s some of the great folks you’ll see and hear at Saddle Up 2016:
- Kent Rollins – You’ve seen him on The Food Network’s Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Chopped, and now you can enjoy this award-winning chuckwagon cook’s poetry and storytelling.
- Western Flyers – Their unique and fun music is a blend of classic Western swing, jazz and swing standards, and toe-tapping cowboy songs with a bit of electrifying old-time fiddle tunes thrown in the mix.
- T.Scott Wilburn & The Shut Up-n-Playboys – Playing the best darn Hillbilly swing and Western turn, these talented musicians will hit the Saddle Up concert stage and perform at Stories & Strings and the Cowboy Dance.
- Brigid Reedy – This talented 14-year-old is the daughter of poet, photographer and musician John Reedy who taught her to yodel at age two and play fiddle soon thereafter.
- Sourdough Slim – This award-winning Western entertainer introduces guests to the fantastical era of Vaudeville and combines it with cowboy humor that has made Sourdough Slim a favorite all across America.
- Andy Nelson – This humorist from Wyoming is a two-time winner of the Western Music Association’s Male Poet of the Year award. Also a second generation farrier, Nelson brings a real authenticity to his cowboy humor.
- Yvonne Hollenbeck – She’s the most accomplished cowgirl poet in the country who also co-writes songs with many Western entertainers. Yvonne and her husband also raise beef cattle and quarter horses on their South Dakota ranch.
- And More! For a complete list of Saddle Up entertainers and events, contact Pigeon Forge Office of Special Events at 865-429-7350 or 800-251-9100.
Saddle Up utilizes several venues in the Pigeon Forge area:
LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge, 2986 Teaster Lane, Pigeon Forge
Clabough’s Campground, 405 Wears Valley Road, Pigeon Forge
Blairs Valley Ranch, 2823, 2899 Clabo Road, Sevierville (Wears Valley)
Pottery House Cafe and Grill at Old Mill Square, 3341 Old Mill Street, Pigeon Forge